blue sunflowers(:
- Wednesday, October 29, 2008 -
heyo(: okay. the title was really random:D
QIMINN'S BACKKKKK! whoo(: welcome back! we missed you(: uhh. ignore the previous post about the jonas brothers. i was kinda irritated then.well, its true.. but. THEY STILL ROCK(: and that's what matters.whoaaa.you guys must think im losing my mind.now you can see how people can put up with the kind-of-obsessed-sarah(: like dawn. tralalala. oh, let me answer the tags AND the
OKTO debate down there. #1: i just realised last night that the tv in my parents room had okto and they didnt tune it, and they have no cable. strange huh?
#2
LET'S GET THIS CLEAR ONCE AND FOR ALL. bj- i know that. IM SAYING THAT I CANT TUNE STUPID OKTO ON THE DOWNSTAIRS/LIVING ROOM TV! and i dont have cable, so there's nothing to watch. in other words, KIMMOO'S RIGHT!!! bj, you have BADDD comprehension skills.. ally- haha. heyo(: uhh. okay. you have a point there. kind of. and i taught you the cbox colour thing!!(:TADAAA.
sarah SUAH- yeah(: i know. it's nicee.
gab- NOOOO! its nice(:
steph- what seperate?? haha.kayDAWNN!
ally again- okay. thanks! i'll need it(:
audrina- YEAH!!
OKAYYY(:
byeee -Ooh. This is an S.O.S,.don't wanna second guess,this is the bottom line.It's true.I gave my all for you,now my heart's in two,and I can't find the other half.It's like I'm walking on broken glass,etter believe I bled.It's a call I'll never get-
< 10:21 AM >