concentration
- Friday, October 31, 2008 -
HELLO(:
tomorrow is my theory exam which im probably going to fail cause:
1.IM SOO UNPREPARED.
2. they dont provide rough paper. i think. oh, and why i need rough paper??cause i need to draw some table/chart thing and you cant draw iot on the exam paper- no space, marks will be
deducted. uhhuh. stupid neatness thing.. anyway,
im going to TRY and concentrate fully on piano so i can jam everything into my head. so, i may still be online but unless i really am bored, i probably wont talk to you:D sorry! and ally wanted me to do the quiz. should i do it now or later? my piano teacher's coming at 11, i still have to remember
italian performance directions for piano. HOW IRRITATING'S THAT?!?! anyway, KOH HIN YEE! you're dead.
-BANG!- I AM SOO GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU! #1: i am NOT obsessed with qi #2: the jonas brothers are good okay!yes, i KINDA AM OBSESSED. happy?:D #3: i treat qi like a sister. - end of story- ally- HELLO(: i'll do the quiz later
kimfoo- haha. okay(: they're nice. except the red ones.
denise- HEYY(: i tagged you too:D
bj-umm. EXCUSES BJ! EXCUSES! (:
qi- hello(: you're like the only one out of the 3 of them that will tag.good girl:D and yes,
YOU ARE STRAIGHT LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE. bern-heyo.haha. kay(: and i linked you like ages ago:D -
I fell , So fast ,Can't hold myself... back. High heels, Red dress ,All by yourself .Gotta catch my breath!
I'm sinking into the lava, and I'm tryin' to keep from going under. Baby, who turned the temperature hotter'.Cause I'm burnin' up ,burnin' up for you baby- MUAHAHA. i'll be back for the quiz(: and so should you!
< 9:05 AM >