what if im not the hero, what if im... the bad guy(: and a very special tribut to my friends(:
- Friday, November 21, 2008 -
HELLO!
OMGOMG! TWILIGHT IS RELEASED IN THE STATES TODAY! WHOOOOOOOOOO! AND THAILAND(: hehe. OMG! EDWARD! BELLA! I LOVE EDWARD AND BELLA!(: they are like, soo perfect and cute together and for each other:D
oh yes,
SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING YESTERDAY!i was too bombarded with smses, calls and msn convos. MAN!
oh yes,
I'VE GOT AN IPOD!! MINE! YES!!!!! WHOO! my sis bought for me(:MUAHAHAHA. but i feel like an ipod idiot man. today i switched it on and im like. HUH?!?! how come there's so many songs?!?? i dont think my sis downloaded all this. NOWAYYY. you know.
I NEED HELPPP! help?hehehe. BEA-UU-TIFULLLL IPOD! i was choosing between the touch and the classic/video and so.. i chose the classic/video. SORRY TESSA! but yeah.cause the touch was... i dont know. i h=think i just prefer the classic. oh, reason for this: my sis told me if i score 260 she'll buy me an ipod! WHOOOOOO!
and oh yes. dont stare at me like im weird when you see im sad cause of my results. i mean. UHHHHHHHHHHHHH. now my grades are sucky:/ cause i could have done better and got like, 265 or 270, BUT! im really grateful for getting a 259! cause i studied two weeks before:D hehe.
so yesh. here's the main points:
NUMBER 1! TWILIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NUMBER 2! IPODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NUMBER 3! PSLE GRADES.
hmmm. well. uhhh. everyone's been flooding me with stuff, convos, messages, calls.
and...
YOU KNOW OUR WHOLE CLASS GOT BACK TO MG RIGHT?!?! YEAH! you guys rock like WHOOOOOOOO man! I LOVE 6.4! OMG(:uhhh. im happy i have sooo good friends like you guys, great family, great seniors, great juniors! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH I CAN CRY! oh yes.
GUYS! monday! go ask your parents, whatsoever! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE. MONDAY! im leaving on wed. :'( will buy stuff for you guys!:D hehe.
whoa. oh yes. I
HAVE TO MAKE SO MANY DECISIONS!!! about third lang, hicher chi and all. its very fustrating, really. but i most likely wont take hc, might take third lang though. if i do take third lang, its french or german. most likely french... I REALLY DONT KNOW! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! uhh. well. im really grateful(: we will stay together, no matter what class we're in!
(: I MISS YOU GUYS.
SERIOUSLY THIS SOUNDS WRONG, BUT IT WAS SOOO GOOD TO PUT ON MY SCHOOL UNIFORM, SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN! (:
MONDAYYYYYYY! okay? its a MUST.
I LOVE EVERYONE!(: my whole class, my whole year. it's been the best.
shoot. now i can cry:/
anyway. TAG REPLIES!19 nov:
crystal: HAHA. kinda. but the lighting's different(:
VAN! omg, all this worry for nothing! come on, you got the same as me! we'll be in the same class if you dont apply for sbc! oh yeah, IM NOT APPLYING FOR SBC! shocked?:D
gab: THANKS SOO MUCH!
20 nov:
KIMM!!! OMG! YOU ARE GENIUS! LOVE YOU(: and haha. we have to go out on monday!(:
AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH! congrats to you too(:
jiejie cecilia: THANK YOU!
BJ! thank you! haha(: (
chris: hmmm. uhh. i have a LOT of tuition, but when it really comes down to psle, there's really nothing much, some tuitions didnt help, but some really did help a lot!(: and, yeah. uhh. and there's determination put in it to! i hope your daughter will do well too(: and yes, tell her to dtart fom day one, or she'll regret it! (: and oh yes, do i know you?:D
next year its a whole new game, its taken to a whole new level, and, its the beggining. again. thank you all my friends who've stuck with me through it all, and thank you for all my teachers, and everyone(: we'll be together, no matter what happens( WE MUST! OR I'LL KILL YOU! HAHA(:) and well, sinply. YOU GUYS ROCK! okay. i must go, or i'll end up in tears:/ (: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! thank the lord i have great everyone!(: friends, you rock. teachers, you're great. and everyone related to me, been encouraging me, ceasing my worry, its been great! what would i do, where would i be, without you guys(: THANK YOU GOD!
< 9:16 AM >