stomachacheD:/GHOST WHISPERERRR.
- Saturday, January 10, 2009 -
STOMACHACHE.
:/
booo.
okay
anyway, orientation camp was fun(:
YAYYYY.
we had nice
peanut
butters:D
AHAHAHAHHA
and i got my eagles:D
AND I MANAGED TO WATCH THE YESTERDAY NIGHT'S EPISODE OF GHOST WHISPERER!! YES!(:
i told you, i told you!!! HER HUSBAND DIED!! I KNEW IT.
so sad:/ uhhhhhhhh:'(
uhhh. but that was like at the end, like last five mins or something.
I NEED TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE AND oh no. i wont be able to watch the one on 23rd!! im going away on that day after school:D/:/
GHOST WHISPERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:)
yay. everyone should watch it.
oh, and tess.
if you didnt hear me last night, thank you and everyone else there for saying "GO SARAH!" last night.
i did say thank you you know:D haha.
okayokay.
tralalallala.
i need to charge my ipod. its DYING.
byebye
time will tell the tale.
< 4:10 PM >