things happen
- Saturday, January 17, 2009 -
hello(:
ahhhh.
BUSYYYXD
bleh.
there's a lot to do.
oh
AND ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL TO ENDURE.
THEN I CAN GO TO BANGKOK AND HAVE FUN AND SHOP(:
everyone say YAYYYYY
YAYYYY:D
haha,
i have no idea i just did that.
i did not just do that
:D
anyway,
I WENT TO THE LIBRARYYYAND BORROWED A huge number of 2 BOOKS.pfft.
UHHHHH>:/
i wanted to borrow sooo much more
but my sis was chasing
and i spent
LESS THAN HALF AN HOURPLUS THE LIBRARY HAD SOOO MUCH NEW BOOKSTHAT I WANTED TO BROWSE THROUGHAND PROBABLY BORROW
BUT I WAS CHASED.BLEHHHH
but i WILL go to the library on thurs i hope,
i have to finish all my work
then my mummy will bring me(:
i sound like a kid saying that:D
well, I AM A KID(:oh
i had chinese tuition
and
what else
im having math and science after church tomorrow:/
YAYY ART ON MONDAY(:
im actually excited about art this year..
well, i mean, yeah art is fun
but i wasnt like YAYYY last year
maybe its cause the teachers kept stealing the art periods>:/
uhh.
lots of stuff happened/is happening/will happen
OHNO IM MISSING NEXT EPISODE OF GHOST WHISPERERRRRRR:'(
NOOO.
and i will be in thailand
shopping my days away
which you should be happy for me
cause your presents will be found there.
and im blabbering
a lot
sorry(:
uhhh
WE HAVE TO MEET SO WE CAN TALK.
byebye
i seem especially whiny this time
eew:/
i hate sounding whiny
okay
im not whiny.
i was JUST BLABBERING.
< 8:14 PM >