realize
- Sunday, September 20, 2009 -
Take time to realizeThat your warmth is crashing down on inTake time to realize that I am on your sideDidn't I, didn't I tell youBut I can't spell it out for youNo, it's never gonna be that simpleNo, I can't spell it out for youIf you just realize what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find anotherJust realize what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other nowTake time to realize, oh, oh, I'm on your sideDidn't I, didn't I tell youTake time to realize, this all can pass you byDidn't I tell youBut I can't spell it out for youNo, it's never gonna be that simpleNo, I can't spell it out for youIf you just realize what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find anotherJust realize what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each otherBut, it's not all the same, no, it's never the sameIf you don't feel it to, if you meet me half wayIf you would meet me half wayIt could be the same for youIf you just realize what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find anotherJust realize what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonderJust realize what I just realizedIf you just realize what I just realizedOoh, oohMissed out on each other nowMissed out on each other now, yeahRealize, realize, realize, realize, ohheh. LISTENING TO IT NOW(: its pretty awesome
< 1:40 PM >